In Daisy Whitney’s New Media Minute she gave a list of what marketers want to measure according to Jamison Tilner. There were no explanations given and I can’t find an article by Tilner that includes the list.
It’s been rolling around in my head for a couple days and I thought you might like to ponder it as well.
So here is what marketers would like to be able to measure.
- attitude & sentiment
- purchase intent
- viral reach
- viewing engagment
- post view click stream behavior
- social media impact
How do your videos add up?
- Are you including a call to action?
- Do they know where to contact you?
- Are you clear with what you want the viewer to do?
- Does your video have a point? Is that point clear?
- Will people want to share your video?
- What will people remember from your video?
- Did the watcher feel any connection with you?