I generally have more video ideas than time to record them. However, vlogging every day has used up the majority of my ideas. What do you do when that happens?
10 Tips For Generating Vlogging Ideas
- Make sure you have an about video for your website.
- Use writing prompts because – “if you can blog it you can vlog it!”
- Think of different styles of videos to spark an idea.
- Use a brain dump method or an A-Z list on a topic you are passionate about.
- Participate in a meme. It doesn’t have to be a video centered meme to give you ideas.
- Look through your old blog posts and revitalize one with video.
- Think of your to-do list for the day. Is there a task you can share through live video or a screencast?
- Find a video on YouTube and make a video response.
- Answer FAQs.
- Give a behind the scenes look of your business or product creation.
- Interview yourself or someone else – or have them interview you.
- Give your opinions on a hot news topic.
- Review a product.
- Recognize it for the excuse that it is and just vlog!
- Look through the free ebook I sent when you signed up for my free mailing list.
Bonus: Go download the free Blog Energizer calendar. It’s full of topic ideas for a whole year!
Next you have to decide if you are going to put an emphasis on quality or quantity for your video blogs.