This item is Certified Refurbished product and is tested plus certified by the Samsung brand to operate like brand new. This model is also guaranteed with a 90 day warranty, plus it also includes all its original accessories.
The process of refurbishing involves basic cleaning, functionality testing, repackaging and inspecting. The item ships with all the pertinent accessories, a minimum of 90 day warranty and can arrive in a single generic box. Only just a selected number of sellers that maintain a great performance bar may provide Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
The Samsung HMX-F90/F900 Camcorder HD 720p contains the following features:
- Its 52x optical zoom provides you with a professional-like quality zooming capacities
- Its 5 megapixels Hyper DIS image sensor gives very high resolution video with exceptional color and awesome precision detail.
- Its movie resolution is 1280 x 720. It is compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Memory card is not included
- 7” LCD screen display enables users to capture and review their footage on a bright and sharp screen
- Its comes in white color.
- Shipping weight is 1.05 lbs
- Its optical sensor resolution is 5 MP still images
- Its optical zoom is 52x
- The package height of this item is 4.6 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches
- CMOS sensor
- HDMI output
Average Customer Review
Of the 47 customer reviews, 56% of the customers gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
The Samsung HMX-F90/F900 Camcorder (White) HD 720p costs around $190 and comes with free shipping.
What Customers Say:
I’ve been using my iPad to record all of my video reviews for about a year now, and it’s been SOOOO annoying. Recording video on an iPad is so annoying, in my opinion, because it’s always hard to see exactly what your recording when you’re the subject of the video.
So I bought this video recorder and it’s been absolutely wonderful. To be perfectly clear, what I like about this video camera is that when you’re the subject of your own video, you can flip the little fold-out wing around and see exactly what you’re recording. In addition to this, all the controls are easy to use: the camera powers on with the small button on top, you can take photos with a push of a button, and recording can be initiated and ended with just the push of either of two red buttons.
Like all cameras these days, this one records to a very small SanDisk memory card. Once I’ve recorded all of my videos, I simply transfer this disk to my computer, copy the files, and begin editing.
I know that video cameras are less popular now than they used to be, and that this is because of two reasons: 1) all phones record video, and 2) all cameras record video. What makes this video camera better than those options, in my opinion, is the simple fact that the display folds and flips over, allowing you to watch yourself while recording a video. It’s that simple.