Thank you for your interest in supporting Simple Vlogging Tips.
- You can contact me at jendi [at] simplevloggingtips.com or on Twitter @jendisjournal
- I accept banner ads, text ads, pre-roll & post-roll ads, and occasionally a sponsored post. You can also sponsor my e-mail mailing list.
- Media info available upon request.
- I do not participate in sponsored tweets but will sometimes tweet a link as part of a promotion for a product I love.
- I love to represent brands I believe in at conferences and events.
- I enjoy participating in blogger junkets to learn more about companies and to consult on how to bring their products to moms through the blogging community. If you are hosting a mom blogger event, I am available for attendance and also consulting.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I’m always open to feedback and suggestions.
- First time comments will not appear until they have been approved. After that first approval any reader’s comments will appear right away as long as they sign in with the same name and info.
- This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
- Comments that link to sites that are not “family friendly” will be deleted. Comments that are used to promote products will be deleted.
- The blog owner reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access to any one or group from commenting.
- I will do my best to visit everyone that leaves a comment.
- Any information provided to me by a reader will not be available to anyone else. I will forward questions to the person you are trying to contact upon your request.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I do use affiliate links.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
- This policy is valid from 15 July 2009. To get your own policy, go to DisclosurePolicy.org.