I did it! I persevered through March Vlogging Madness even though it. wore. me. out! Here are some things I learned:
- Having the support of a group of vloggers really – REALLY – helps.
- I have some of the best vlogger friends ever!
- Selling ads on my videos blocks my way out and forces me to make that vlog!
- When quantity is required; my quality goes down. This is partially because I still had to keep everything else in my life and work going.
- I thought I had plenty of topic ideas, but it was harder than I thought.
- My husband is a wonderful camera man and all around help.
- I still love making videos and want to vlog more often, but not daily!
If you missed any of my daily videos you can watch them on my daily life video channel.