This site was created by Jendi in 2009 and sold in October 2015.
My purpose in creating this site was to inspire and encourage other bloggers to start vlogging – or video blogging. Online video did more for my online presence in 6 months than regular blogging did in a year. I have learned how to create an online video presence by studying, trying, and doing then studying some more.
- I believe that online video can help any business – large or small.
- I believe that you should have at least one video on your website.
- I know that every business should have a presence on YouTube.
- I know that video will increase your conversions – whether it is to a product, newsletter subscription, or RSS feed.
What people are saying about my Simple Vlogging Tips:
– Jendi provides excellent material on everything video. Her vlogging tips are insightful, fresh and relevant to anyone, regardless of experience and skill level. That’s why it was an easy choice to ask Jendi to speak about vlogging strategies at SheStreams Conference, an event recently hosted by my company. As a guest speaker at SheStreams, Jendi fit perfectly with the overall objective of the conference: to offer forward-thinking, trend-setting information about social media.” ~ Maria Bailey CEO at BSM Media
– Thank you Jendi, for showing moms how to simply get started vlogging. You help take the fear and overwhelm out of video. ~ @5MinutesforMom
– Jendi, Thanks so much for your helpful tips on how to start vlogging and how to use windows movie maker! You are the BEST! ~ Jill from @pottytots
– Loved your show on MomTV. You inspired me & I put up my 1st video. ~ @amomblog
– Jendi is one of the pioneers of vlogging moms. She’s found a way to help all moms who want to add video blogs and memories with her site, show on MomTV, and video series on NewBaby.com. Her information helps build confidence along with showing easy to do methods to creating videos. We are very fortunate to have Jendi be a contributor on MomTV. We know you’ll enjoy getting to know her through her show, website, and video tips! ~ Stephanie – co-founder MomTV
– Jendi has been a huge inspiration to me for vlogging. Before seeing her first show on MomTV I had never considered adding any video to my blog. Now I am excited to incorporate it by using all of the tips she shares on her blog and on her show! ~ Amy Thue
– I always learn something from Jendi’s “Simple Vlogging Tips.” Always! Her enthusiasm is contagious–she gives everyone the confidence to pick up a camera and start vlogging! ~ Wendy from Babies Gotta Have It
– Jendi has really reached out and made video blogging accessible for even the most novice of vloggers. Her down to earth approach and clear teaching style is a breath of fresh air for beginners or more experienced vlogger wanting to further their knowledge! ~ Sarah from Real Life Blog
- SheStreams Conference speaker 2011
- Type A Conference speaker 2011
- Fitbloggin speaker 2011
- Videographer for The Relevant Conference 2010 & 2011
- Virtual Speaker for Logitech Mom Mixers
- 5 Minutes For Mom and Say it Face to Face
- WAHM Talk Radio for Totally Free Tuesday
- Blissdom Conference 2010 Speaker
I have had the honor of guest blogging on the following sites:
ClickNewz – 7 Video Blogging Tips
5 Minutes for Mom – Got A Minute? Why Not Vlog?
The Go-To Mom – Video Makes You Awesome
Dinker and Giggles – Moms You Can Be A Lifecast Blogger!
Real Life Blog – How Video Makes You Awesome
Not Just Another Blog or KimRandall.me – 5 Bite Size Tips For Video Blogging
Blissfully Domestic regular contributor
Type A Parent regular contributor
I do original content for each site. If you give me the honor of a place on your site then I provide you with original content. If you would like me to guest post just email jendi at simplevloggingtips.com.